Tuesday, October 16, 2007

flickr should die!

flickr is right on my last nerve!!!!! flickr used to be my best friend in the whole world until i noticed how stupid it was! first of all you are only allowed to upload 200 pictures to your account. this presents a problem to me. i use flickr to put all my pictures up so that all my friends can see them without having to email them one at a time. well i cant put all my pictures up there beause i have wwwaaaaaayyyyyy more than 200! another thing that is really stupid is that you are only allowed to upload so many per month. so now i have to wait until next month to upload the rest of my pictures!
now there is a pro account that you can buy and get unlimited pictures and upload as many as you want per month. however, the pro account costs $21 per month! who in the world wants to pay $21 a month to put pictures up??? not me!!!
i am currently in the proccess of finding an image hosting site that allows you to post UNLIMITED amount of pictures with out paying!
i'll keep you posted.

No comments: